Fast acting modern orthodontics at our Cheshunt dental practice.
Selecting the right method to straighten a patient’s teeth can only be done by a qualified dentist, such as those in the experienced team at The Lodge Dental Suite.
There are many things to consider before making a decision, including the extent of the problem, as well as the patient’s expectations of how their teeth will look following the procedure.
Because ‘invisible’ braces do not use either wires or brackets, many patients are keen to use this method. Whilst it is an excellent system, it is not always appropriate. For example, when the teeth only need minor correction and where it is a ‘cosmetic’ problem only, for example with the visible front teeth; other systems may be more suitable.
In these circumstances, we may suggest the use of the Inman Aligner system. This is an excellent method that can be used to correct minor cosmetic orthodontic issues. There are many advantages of using the Inman Aligner, which include.
- It is fast acting and can take just between 4 and 16 weeks to correct minor problems. Bearing in mind that invisible braces often have to be worn for at least a year, this is a major advantage.
- They are comfortable to wear and the spring used in the system is made from nickel titanium, a lighter metal that helps patient comfort.
- The materials used in the Inman Aligner system are produced in a natural tooth colour and blend in well with the teeth, leaving you with a much nicer appearance than would be the case with traditional metal braces.
- It involves just a single appliance, not a range of trays as with ‘invisible’ braces and should give you a trouble free experience.
- It is not as costly as some other teeth straightening alternatives.
At The Lodge Dental Suite, we are proud to have a team of experienced cosmetic dentists who will be pleased to offer advice on the most appropriate method to use to straighten your teeth. You can be sure that we will advise you which system will work best for your situation and will not simply try to sell you the most expensive one.
We take care of local patients from Cheshunt, where we are located, but also surrounding areas which include Enfield and Waltham Cross and smaller adjacent villages such as Nazeing and Brickendon. You can see some of the many positive patient comments that we receive on the testimonials page of our website.
If you would like advice on how we can straighten your uneven teeth and give you a great looking smile, we will be very pleased to do so! To arrange a consultation, simply call us on 01992 643388.